Thursday, May 9, 2013

Homeee, in good ol' Bolton where there are no jobsss. aahhh!! I've applied to over 15 jobs, I've had three interviews and have been to one job fair. I still don't have a joobbb. Plus, my phone decided to hate me one day and completely die. I actually believe it is a living thing and must have decided it didn't like me anymore and just pooped out.  Now I get to enjoy other things liiikee... tinker toy and longboarding.   Even though its sucks not to have a job and to figure out what to do about a phone, I cannot complain. I am just happy it is summer, it's warm and sunny and I already have a bit of a tan and that just makes me happy.  While I continue to look for a job a family from my parents church run their own Lego business. Basically they sell individual mini Lego figures and other specialized items. They buy their Lego in bulk and package it themselves individually. So they asked me to help package the individual figures. Since I'm not doing anything else productive or earning money I figured this was better than nothing.

The figures come in these packages that you can't tell which one they are, and they are all collectible. There are 16 different figures from a number of series. David tells me there are over 10 series, I've packaged figures from series 10, 3, 5 and 7. So now I have acquired the skill of knowing which mini figure belongs to each series. Fantastic skill right?!  Of course I'm going to provide a detailed description of the process of doing this because I obviously have nothing better to dooo. :)


The figures come in packages like this, so that you can't tell what they are.


They either come in a strip that can be hung in stores or in boxes.

I take the packages and cut them open and line them up.


 Then I dump the contents into my hand and then into a zip lock baggie. Suupeerr fuunn. 


 Soooo much legooo.

And more.
 anndd moooreee. 

Thousands of Lego figures. I feel like I'm in my own sweat shop. I've been sitting in this room for days doing this. I may go crazy soon, if I haven't already, but I'm still grateful to at least earn some money.   That's about all I've been up to, but, Medieval Times for the first time this saturday with the Momma! Hurray!! haha I'm a child, but I'm okay with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment